Thursday, September 3, 2009

So I'm here

This is my first blog ever and I was a little nervous about putting it up, but it's actually kind of fun. I'm Amanda Chace and I'm supposed to be graduating with a liberal arts english degree this may, but I just changed my major to education. It's not even official yet. I'm super busy all the time. I teach dance classes and take dance classes so I end up dancing 5-7 days a week. I love it! I also work part-time and babysit so fitting the SLP in should be interesting. I love to travel. My latest trip was to Italy (Milan, Genoa, Pisa, Montecatini, Florence, Assissi, and Rome) and the one before that was Germany (Cologne). Italy was amazing and I can't wait to go back to Europe! I come from a pretty conservative Catholic background and college has opened my eyes to so much. I hope this class will open my eyes to even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment