Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Just a story

I talked about this in our small groups during class today, but I forgot to put it in my blog. I thought I would add it as a seperate post. When I was in high school, we had to do the presidential fitness test every year. The coach would conduct it during the first half of the semester. In freshman year, we were being weighed in before we started the test. I've always been athletic and always had a more athletic build. When it was my turn to weigh in, he told me that I was fat and I needed to loose weight. He said similar things to all the other girls in the class, but when a boy who was morbidly obese weighed in, he said nothing. The coach would pick on girls until they just gave up on the activity. He was an absolutely awful teacher and thankfully he was fired after we complained about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment